Have you recently had an auto injury? Or a fall on your job or at home? Has it limited your range of motion or caused problems like headaches? Even a “minor” accidents can result in serious injuries like ligament sprains. This can lead to chronic pain and disability if not treated properly. In fact, research shows that early treatment for a personal injury is the best way to prevent long-term symptoms. Chiropractic adjustments are effective because they help restore the healthy, normal function of your nervous system without the use of drugs or surgery.
If you’re injured, there are several things to do:
- Go to the ER immediately if necessary.
- Report the accident to the appropriate authorities/insurance companies.
- Schedule a chiropractor appointment within 24 hours. It may take up to 3 days to feel the effects of your injury.
- If the injury was the fault of someone else, consider consulting an attorney.
- Don’t miss any chiropractic or medical follow up appointments, especially if there are legal implications. It may make you look worse in the eyes of the law.
- If your injuries were the result of a car crash, don’t give a statement to anyone other than the police. Insurance companies will want a statement, but if you intend on seeking legal representation, you will want to have any communications done by or with your lawyer.
Contact us today for a free consultation to see how we can help you reduce pain, increase mobility, and get your life back!